Saturday, October 29, 2011

Why I fucking hate orange Starburst...

Well, Halloween is here again and with Halloween comes with bulk pack of fun-size candies.  And one of my favorite fun-size versions of candy is Starburst.  Damn this candy rocks, it's all stiff and juicy all at the same time, fuckin' delicious.  But you know what doesn't rock about it? The fucking orange ones. I don't know what it is about orange candy but it never tastes right. Oh sure, the other flavors don't exactly taste perfectly like their actual fruit counterparts, but at least they put effort into making those guys taste delicious.  With orange stuff, they always fucking suck, and orange Starbursts are the worst.  Especially in the fun-size packages.  Out of the last 3 two packs I opened, I got four orange ones. That's right, one pack was two orange ones.  At least with the other two I actually got a flavor I wanted, but with this double-orange abomination, I left with nothing, and they get left on the microwave for some other poor bastard that, because of some sort of apparent mental defect, actually enjoys the flavor!  And by now you're probably saying "Well, you get four orange ones in the regular size package!", yes, but again, I also get 12 awesome tasting ones out of that, but with the fun-size ones, I only got two! It's bullshit!



P.S. Totally forgot to mention that Chocolate Oranges are the ONE exception to sucky orange flavored candies...

2 comments:

  1. OH! I thought I was the only 1 that loves Chocolate Oranges?!? Whew! This is a relief!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree! I hate all orange flavor candies I have had EXCEPT those dang chocolate oranges. The ones you hit and they crack open to give you chocolate orange slices right? Yum!

    ReplyDelete