Saturday, February 4, 2012

Marital Bliss

Marital Bliss
By Xander Grimm
                I’m just gonna put this out there: My wife has the greatest tits in the entire fucking world.  Call it marital bias or whatever, but they are seriously the best pair of boobs I have every laid my eyes (and my lips and hands) on, and nobody will ever tell me otherwise.  And that’s not to say that the rest of her isn’t fucking gorgeous as well, there’s just something about those perfect D-cup breasts, two gorgeous mounds of tanned flesh always at attention to greet me when I return from work, her sweet pink nipples accentuated by a ruby-studded barbell in the left breast and an aquamarine-studded one in the right, that drives me up the fucking wall.  If I could have her tits in my mouth 24/7 and not starve to death, I would. They are that fucking amazing.
                I love the way her tits look as my cock pounds her pussy from behind, the way they bounce up and down as she rides my face with lustful abandon, but my favorite use of her tits is a tie between her soaping up her tits in the shower and washing me with them, or when she drenches them in oil and fucks my cock between her plump, shining globes of decadence until the shared experience makes us both explode in orgasmic ecstasy.
                As you may have noticed, we both enjoy her tits quite considerably, and while they do tend to get squeezed in various ways during our throes of passion, they are usually treated very gently.  So you can imagine my surprise when, during one particularly hot fucking session, her magnificent breasts heaving up and down as she rode my massive cock, she asked me to get rough with them.  Naturally, I was perplexed by this sudden shift in her sexual desires, asked her to elaborate.  With a sly smile, she slowly roamed her hands over her body before pinching her glorious nipples in between her thumb and forefingers and pulled those amazing tits straight up towards the ceiling, the combination of pain and pleasure releasing a slow moan from her lips as she continued to slowly ride my cock up and down, her hands punctuating the sting of her pinches with an occasional slap against the forward curvature of her breasts.  
Taking the lead, I get a firm grip on the soft flesh of her ass cheeks and increase the speed of my thrusts, pounding her pussy from below as I pinch and slap the glorious mounds flesh that are my wife’s tits, the sudden introduction of a new sensation pushing us both quickly to orgasm.  No sooner than from when the final gasps of orgasm leave my lips does she hop up off of my cock, ripping the harness and double ended dildo from my hips as she buries her face into my dripping wet cunt, her articulate tongue fluttering against my engorged clit, her masterful fingers diving into my slit and working their magic against my over-sensitive g-spot and quickly forcing me to another orgasm.  As I lay there, breathing heavily from exhaustion and orgasm, she slowly crawls up against me, pressing those glorious tits against my own petit mounds, and presses her lips against my ear, her soft voice gliding gracefully from her supple lips.
“I love you, wife” she says with a smile. And I smile back.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome turn-on of a flip... Thought at 1st was a man & women 2 find out 2 woman! I'm horney as fuck now... TY luv =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see marriage doesn't always kill the fun, regardless of what sitcoms tell ya. Only thing missing in your blogs is the pictures....

    ReplyDelete