Monday, October 24, 2011

Late night ideas are some of the best ideas....

Like some of you, I tend to do my best thinking in the shower.  However I was quite surprised when my latest story idea, which you will be reading shortly, popped into my head right before I fell asleep last night.  Like my other work so far, it is the first of its kind for me, so I apologize in advance if it's not quite up to snuff with the others of its ilk.  It's also shaping up to be the most graphic thing I've written so far, so obviously, NSFW roads lie ahead.  Enjoy, pervs! :)

Her Pet: A Story of Submission
By Xander Grimm
 He sits waiting, on his knees, in the middle of the room.  He has been stripped naked, his hands bound behind his back, the light glinting off of both the ring on his collar and the rings pierced through his nipples.  His skin tingles with anticipation has the clacking of his mistress' heels on the hallway floor grows louder, and closer.  He inhales sharply, his self-control stretched to the breaking point as his brain commands his cock not to rise at the sight of her.
 His eyes travel first to her face, piercing green eyes set under glossy black hair, that, when not set into its current ponytail, reaches down past her perfect, supple ass cheeks.  His eyes gaze down further, past her ruby red lips, settling on her ample breasts, her nipples pierced with emerald-colored studs, her toned stomach accentuated by the jeweled dolphin pierced through her navel.  When his gaze reaches her pelvis, the sight he beholds causes his self-control to snap momentarily, his cock hardening halfway before being sent flaccid again by a surge of will-power from his brain.  The harness is a shiny black, stark against the smooth, light brown skin of his mistress. The cock she has chosen tonight is the pet's favorite, a bright red translucent dick, and the perfect mixture of length and girth.
 His eyes finally come to rest at her feet, sheathed in glossy black stilettos, her toes painted the same shade of red as the cock.   He keeps his gaze on her approaching footsteps, breathing slowly in self-control.  Red-tipped fingers caress his face and cup his chin, lifting his eyes towards hers.
"Are you ready, my pet?", she coos softly.

1 comment:

  1. OK so you lured me here, it was on my to do list for reading blogs and where is the rest.. pegging eh? GRIN... come on sexy bring it!

    ReplyDelete