Monday, October 10, 2011

MMM...Synopsis...Also, you guys rock!

Hey gang, Xander here.  First of all, let me thank all of you for the kind words and support that you have expressed for my writing.  The response to Ayane's intro story has been overwhelming, so much in fact that I have been inspired to expand her character into a full length novel.  Because this is my first book I don't have much in mind about a development schedule, however I do plan on posting the first few parts on here so that you can get a taste of the awesomeness to come.  I will also be posting other ideas that I come up with in the meantime, and hope to have a couple of posts up a week, depending on how my mind is working.  So, stay tuned and I hope you enjoy what you read! In the meantime, I leave you with my novel's synopsis, to help whet your appetites for the things to come. Enjoy!
 
“Hair of the Dog: The First Novel from Xander Grimm”
Plot Synopsis
                Ayane Delgado, half-vampire hottie extraordinaire, has spent the past several months making a name for herself as a private detective and bounty hunter, catering to both humans and supernaturals alike.  So when Ian Matthews, the head of Las Vegas’ werewolf sect and sometimes lover of Ayane, shows up at her apartment with news of his daughter’s kidnapping, she is more than willing to take the case, both to cement her place as an expert detective and to help out her close friend.  However, what at first glance appears to be an open and shut case takes a dark turn as another werewolf child is abducted and people close to Ayane begin to perish in mysterious accidents.  Soon, the young detective finds herself face to face with things thought to exist only in legends, and revelations that could shatter all that she has grown up to believe.  Facing both old weaknesses and new strengths, Ayane will find herself in the fight of her life, a fight that will force her to do the one thing she has never done before: Embrace the full power of her vampiric heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment